In the left panel you see the Pages, organized by Page Type.
Clicking on a Page you can edit the page content.
The central panel is used to:
- Visul edit the content of a block (Text, Images)
- Add / remove / sort blocks.
The right panel has 3 tabs:
- Document: where you can edit page properties, like Name, Slug, Meta attributes (title, description, featured image, author, tags), set the status of the page (draft / published, locked / unlocked), delete the page.
- Block: to edit the block properties, as defined in the Brick's sideEditProps (for example background color, padding, etc.), add or remove repeater items (used in
- Item: to edit the block properties of a repeater item